This extension allows user to print/export products to a single PDF file. For example, user searchs for "ipod" and 2 products return, user clicks "Export to PDF" and the details of these products will be printed/exported to a PDF file.
+ A lot of customiziations by admin (i.e. show store logo, show date, show product image, show attributes, etc.)
+ Export products to PDF from the following pages: product, search, category, manufacturer, wishlist, compare, and special
|Installation||- Download and unzip DOMPDF
- Upload "dompdf" folder to "system/library" directory. To verify your installation, enter YOUR_SITE_ADDRESS/system/library/vqmod/www and it should return a dompdf info page.
- Upload the files for this extension to the opencart root
- In Admin, go to Extension->Modules and you should find "PDF Export", click install and then setup.
- Initial release
- Add header and footer on every printed page
- Add store info and many small features
- Fixed problem with friendly url
- Add product name or category or manufacturer or search term to pdf filename
- Fixed loading language in backend
- Use Dejavu Sans for better unicode support
- Remove the need to enable DOMPDF_ENABLE_PHP
- Allow page and content to be configurable